Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Wednesday 1st December - Taking it easy.
10.8 Kms - 61 mins 0 seconds - 5m 39s per km

An easy paced recovery run today, had the stopwatch clicking over but wasn't concerned at what it said. I just wanted to have the data as I know I will kick myself in a year or so when I look back to make comparisons. The main highlight of todays run was the frost on the trees. Quite often I get to caught up in the act of running and forget to have a look at the surroundings which is a shame really as there is so much to enjoy. Today it was the sparkle in the trees, on Sundays disaster run it was a pair of deers that ran gracefully across the track 100 meters ahead of me. There are times where being focused 100 percent (as if I ever am, who am I trying to kid) is good, just as long as it doesn't become the norm.

1 Comments:

At 11:56 PM, Blogger Evil Pixie said...

what a fantastic picture - no wonder you love running there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home