Friday, December 03, 2004

Friday 3rd December - Just getting around.
10.8 Kms - 58 mins 38 seconds - 5m 25s per km

This week has been a tough one, in retrospect having a longer run on monday night prehaps wasn the greatest of ideas. Coupled with Work, having to run around the warehouse throwing 6 tons of food into cages all week instead of sitting on a forklift as last week means that I have come to the end of this working week at least feeling pretty drained. I took an extra rest day on Thursday, I presauded myself that the 6th day of running was only meant as a bonus and that I needed time to recover, so I did. Nothing speicial with todays run, only wanted to get around, which at least I did.

So my trining has hit a bit of a low point just at the same time as I find Paula Radcliffe now has her own website. At least I can now read a bit more about what i should be doing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home