Friday, January 21, 2005

You may have noticed that my blogging has been slightly limited this week. That could either mean one of two things. I might be out running so much that I have little time left over to actually write about it. Or I could be feeling too drained, not doing that much running and therefore feel too guilty to show my face on here. Sadly the truth is the second choice.

After being able to sleep in last week while back in England you would have thought I would be back refreshed and ready to attack my training again. I probably would have been expect for having to get up at 3am for the flight back to Sweden. A sensible person would have gone to bed in good time but am I a sensible person? Gess I am training for a marathon in a Swedish winter so we can scrub logical from my list of personality traits.

I have managed a couple of runs, both on my 10.9km course. A tempo run of just over 53 minutes on Wednesday and then a recovery run the day after 10 minutes slower with my legs regretting the tempo run. So not much to write home about this week but then there are still two days left to make amends, a weekend free from work and a fresh start next week where I can hopefully get myself back on track.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home