Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Wednesday 15th December - Back into the swing of things.
10.8 Kms - 49 mins 34 seconds - 4m 35s per km

The second run of the week and it turned out to be a good one. Again it was a bit of a struggle to make it outside of the door once again, a theme that is starting to get on my nerves slightly, but I made it out all the same. To make things a little more interesting I decided to make this a high tempo run and I am glad I did. A whole minute faster than the end of November and my second faster ever time for this course. Not bad considering this was done on a day that started at 4.30am consisting of 8 hours physical work before rushing run to wash the car before pulling on the trainers. It feels great today but I have a feeling I will pay for it tomorrow.

I have some many things I want to write about on here but never seem to have the energy when I have the chance to sit down at the computer. ho hum, maybe in the new year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home